Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Frustrating things in life! 1: Stepmoms!

Ok so I've been avoiding going to my dads house a little after Christmas due to a HUGE gap between what i follow in life and what my stepmom follows in life, but I caved in on monday and went ahead and visited they're house. I got dinner AND desert so you'd think I was leaving a really happy puppy right...well we sat down to eat. I started peeling a potato and before there is anything on my plate and im only halv way throu my peeling of the potato she already manages to not just hint, but downright point out i should be less selfish and stop just thinking about myself. ME!? Now I don't run around doing favors all day, but anyone who knows me knows i always say yes if they ask me to help or otherwise contribute in some way unless it's something really out of my skill set. For a only child that was ALOT worse before im thinking im doing ok by now. I even borrowed 80 bucks right before Christmas to someone i bearly knew to save his Christmas and im the asshole here becouse there is one holyday that I don't want to celebrate?! How about she takes her head out of her ass and respects that im 26 and can choose weather or not to celebrate Christmas. No she's too selfi...i mean it's to rich and jolly of a holyday to respect other peop....i mean to not get together and celebrate it. I mean i was getting free food, pretty much my favorite dinner and defenitly my favorite desert and my dad was even going to drive me home afterwards to save me the trouble of getting home on my own and I was already regretting coming over.

Now before you think "Why so mean? She only wants to see you" this isen't the only thing she grinds me with. My tattoos, my gaming, my clothing style, my long black hair, my ex's that she liked that I no longer talk about that she thinks i should have ended up with becouse SHE liked them, always asks about girls I mention even after I clearly say "We're friends. There is no way she'll end up as my girlfriend"...multible times...ARG! Now my stand on gay people, anti religon stance and mayby also my relaxed/enjoying life type of living is a little hard to swallow at times, but is it really that painful to just not point out how im wearing shorts at the wrong time of year and how black is not my color EVERY SINGLE TIME I come over? Perhaps if i could avoid some of these things i might just come over on my own for once...Im pretty sure if she read this she would say something like "This isen't refering to me is it? Diden't think you had any other stepmoms...". And worse of all she woulden't have been tring to be sarcastic. She's just that oblivius to the ide that she might be wrong for once...

No comments:

Post a Comment